Technology has become a part of our everyday lives, and understanding how to function in environments
that require the use of computers and the Internet is more critical now than ever before. So, whether
you plan to pursue a career in IT, or simply become more effective with technology, Digital Literacy
for Schools is the programme to start with.
ICT is an empowering tool, which when appropriately utilized, leads to an increase in productivity and
prosperity at the individual, organizational, societal, national and global levels. It becomes a
powerful enabler in Education, assisting both the Teacher and the Students.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
- More than 70% of Students do computer training after graduation.
- Over 60% of computer training graduates are not computer savvy after the programme.
- Most computer training centers do not have the requisites skills to train the students.
- Little or no knowledge of ICT vendors certifications for most computer trainers and trainees.
- The rise of computer based testing (CBT) method for conducting examinations.
- ICT certifications are borderless, which gives participants edge in applying their skills in any
environments they find themselves.
Digital Literacy for Schools aims at complementing ICT training in schools and at the same
time bridging the skills gap.
WHY SEC-CONCEPTS NETWORKS?
• We have the requisite knowledge and capacity to train all the proposed courses for the programme.
• We are accredited by the world leading ICT education vendors such as Certiport, Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, etc.
• All the courseware to be use for the programme are officially designed by the vendors to give participants real-live practical knowledge of computer and its applications.
• After the completion of this programme, students will be eligible to write 5 international recognized ICT certifications e.g. IC3, CompTIA Strata, MTA, etc.
• We have made this programme affordable for all participants with a lot of freebies.
• Participanting schools will also be entitled to 50% discount for all our post-secondary school digital skills training.
Click here to Download Digital Literacy for Schools Programme Brochure